Friday, August 28, 2009

Excellent Ranch



Today I revisited some comfort food and made Beef Dip Sandwiches. Actually, as pointed out by my fantastic husband (hi Big D!), it is more of a "Pot Roast Sandwich". Whatever, it was like a big warm hug in my belly... comfort food to the max.

As to the Excellent Ranch, I have discovered there is a prepared ranch dressing and dip that is every bit as good as homemade. Litehouse Homestyle Ranch was purchased by said hubby last weekend to serve to guests as a veggie dip. Again, he is fantastic and so is this dressing! I have used it as both a veggie dip and a salad dressing and I was very pleased with the results from each encounter.

Since the dressing was purchased by the husband (who doesn't save receipts), I don't know if it is cost effective to purchase this prepared dressing as opposed to making it myself, but that doesn't matter. It is outstanding and I would purchase it again even if it is twice the price of comparable dressing like Hidden Valley (eww!). It's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment