Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Dear foodophiles,

Do not worry, I am still cooking and writing recipes. I have not forgotten about you!

Recently my wonderfully amazing and generous husband aquired an iPad 2 resulting in his regifting me his original iPad (what a man!). While the iPad is a fantastic addition to my Apple gadget repertoire, my learning curve from laptop to iPad has been much slower than I anticipated. I am eventually getting my iPad to perform more and more like a laptop, (like the addition of a keyboard (love it!)), but there are still a few nuances of using a tablet that illude me. One of them has been the ability to upload pictures to this blog. Desktop publishing is greatly hindered on an iPad by the lack of a desktop!

As you may or may not have noticed, I always post a picture along with a recipe. The photos are all original, taken by me, of my food and I have some pride in achieving a beautiful picture of the food I have made to go along with the recipe. Good news, I have finally found a suitable photo editing ap for the iPad! I hope to begin editing my pictures to add to the six recipes I have already drafted that are awaiting publication. I told you I was still cooking!

So keep checking back, loyal reader. Your patience will be rewarded with wonderful recipes in the near future (hopefully). One of my favorites coming soon is Lemon Ginger Scones which are fantasic in their simplicity and heavenly in their taste.

Update 4/4/11: I have successfully uploaded three new recipes complete with photos! Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Buttercream Frosting, Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili, and Lemon Ginger Scones with Devonshire Cream (my favorite). Enjoy the new posts and let me know if you try any of these tasty items. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment